Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Sunday, November 18, 2018) – An Altar Of Memorial
1. Thank You, Father, for my yesterday, for my today, and for all that You have in store for me, tomorrow.
2. Thank You, for Your grace and mercy, and for granting me a new beginning, in all areas of my endeavours.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.
4. Father, I receive my new dawn of joy, victory, breakthrough and a perfect walk with You, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, let every siege over my life, destiny, family, finances, business, marriage, academics, ministry and nation, be terminated today, in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, please, do a new thing in my life, let it show forth, and let the whole world gather to celebrate with me, in Jesus’ name.
7. Father, let Your Mighty Hand be so strong against my enemies, that they surrender, and come begging for my help, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, May I and my children never forget You or what You have done for us all in Jesus’ Name.
9. Father, help me to live holy and keep all Your commandments; and, let me never go back to Egypt again, for help, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, let the power of the Holy communion, bring, continued victory, favour and success, upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and his entire household and ministry, in Jesus’ name.
12. Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13. In Jesus’ name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14. Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)